I build visually strong connections between people and brands.
Visual Communication & Brand Design
My name is Oğuzhan Öçalan. I was born in Turkey. After graduating from university I moved to Germany back in 2007 and began to pursue a career in visual communication design. I started my design studio Gravitart in 2008 to help start-up brands & existing companies to reach their goals, re-think and develop their corporate identities and business strategies in a minimalistic yet strong way.
I'm married and have two lovely daughters.
- Art Direction
- Branding, Brand Design & Consultancy
- Identity Design
- Logo Design
- Print & Layout Design
- Type Design & Lettering
- Visual Communication Design
- User Interface & Experience Design
- Web Design
Publications & Recognitions
- Los Logos 7, Gestalten
- Font Aid VII: The Philippines
- Hiiibrand Awards 2012 Identity/Logo Bronze Award
- Font Aid VI: Aster Affects
- How to Use Type, Laurence King Publishing
- “Poster for Peace” Exhibition, Çanakkale/Turkey
- Smashing Logo Design, Gareth Hardy
- Branding Element — Logos, Sendpoints Publishing
- Hiiibrand 2010 Finalist, Culinary Zen.
- Logo Nest 1